Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Happiness

 Happiness is what I am currently experiencing


A winning streak, 

it is the eventual delivery of items that I assumed USPS had misplaced.

It is feeling i experienced today when randomly way an acquintance dashed me $200 for lunch- IN THIS ECONOMY

It is the discounted chanel inspired tweed Jacket M&S had on sale and me snagging the last one in a size 14. and it was 70% off.


It is spending the whole day with my mother and sister to go dress shopping and her sending me a very long message thinking me for coming along with her.

It is the coming end of this WFH business ( thank you Jesus)

It is a successful completion of Day one of Lent.

Today was a very happy day for me. 

SO that is what happiness is- good days that blindside me with the goodness.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...