Monday, February 1, 2021

Describe your personality

Colourful.

But not colourful like a distinct colour that can never be mistaken for another colour.
Colourful in the subtle way when you hold up a painted surface to light it shows you one colour,
and in different light a different colour.

Maybe not a different colour, but hues on a gradient. 
Think iridescent. 

But a firmly in a colour spectrum.
The spectrum is love and kindness, but somehow misses niceness.

So I am the person who will sit hours with you to figure out how to solve a problem that I had no parts in creating and the solving of said problem accrues no benefits to me.

The nature of the kindness my personality possess, is the "just because" kind.
No rhyme or reason.

I am predictable, in the way that the people who know me have a vague idea of how I may react to a situation eg anger/ excitement etc but at the same time unpredictable in that, they have no idea how angry I may get. Will I pour my drink in someone's face or will I walk out in slight annoyance. 

I love to think I am an open book, but apparently I may have mastered the art of saying a lot without saying anything deeply personal. 

So I will tack "slightly mysterious" to my personality descriptors.
But really I just subscribe to the school of, it's not a secret its just not your business.

Overarchingly, my personality is optimistically positive, with a sharp wit that was honed from my ugly duckling years.

I like to tell the men who I met that they come for my looks, but stay for my amazing personality.

Double delight.


If I could change one thing about my personality, It'll be to give people fewer chances.
But  I'm learning to trust my gut more, it has never failed me.
and it wont start now. 


1 comment:

mizchif said...

I loved this.
So much.

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...