Friday, February 12, 2021

Favourite Movie

 My favourite movie in the whole wide world in this one and the next IS:





SOUND OF MUSICCCCC.



Yes I am obsessed with Captain, Maria and his seven children.


And as someone who used to go late to work ALWAYS, I can relate with Maria at the abbey.

Although the older I get, I feel some sympathy for the Baroness, but then again isnt that the trope of half of nollywood- Rich man leaves his rich babe for domestic staff-  that for some reason never seems to translate into real lagos dating


Anyway.

I love this movie, I see it maybe 2/3 times a year and I came across this amazing letter written by the Baroness cancelling her wedding, if you have watched the movie, I'm sure you'd love it too.


Amazing letter

Go on, click on the link, you know you want to, 

plus have I ever let you down?


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...