Thursday, February 11, 2021

Single & Happy

 I find this prompt a bit strange because unlike most people I have never really married both words.

Happiness has stemmed from just being and well single or double- has you single or double.

For example when I am double, I feel happiness around the consistency of having penis on tap.

No song and dance.

And when I am single, I am elated at the thought of going on multiple dates in a week.

Both states have me experiencing happiness.

That being said- I really enjoy being single.

For a myriad of reasons, top of which is, men love me, when I am single I am at liberty to experience every shade and faucet of this love coming my way.

And without accountability to any one party. It is the ultimate case of eating your cake and having it.

But all things in moderation because too much sugar and next thing you have a bad case of diabetes.

Another reason is that I feel like I have been granted a new lease on the dating scene and there always exists the likelihood that I may not be here forever, hence an urgency to really revel in all the debauchery and excitement and happiness that may stem from being single.


I'd hate to look back at being single and regret all the one night stands I didn't have for what so ever reasons.

I know this post makes it sound like I am rabid with the sex-ing but there is truly happiness in dating just because. 

No expectations and free food- because I am yet to hack paying for dates.

Tell me what could possibly be better than that?

If the answer is your one husband and two kids you had to threaten to keep a straight face so your Christmas photos come one semi-decent.

Then I guess I'd pass for now.

I do not see the point of lusting over food, when I haven't finished the food in the plate before me.



1 comment:

mizchif said...

And that is on what???
Honestly the free food with a chance of penis if I so desire (and only if i desire o) are making me quite happy at the minute.
This single life is sweet.
For now at least.

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...