Monday, March 8, 2021

International Womens Day, Meghan and Me

 I loved Meghan. and I will defend her with a million times more vim than my mother defended Diana.

Now that is out of the way... I watched that interview, The Oprah one with Meghan & Harry and I thought.

my people are not really right, when they say you can have a useless husband but not useless inlaws, they didnt consider the fact that a man might actually stand up to his parents and family and do what the bible asked him to do and become one.

Honestly, i've never rated Harry. Ever. even William sef. But I'm like these are men who have never been tested ever. and have been protected by the institution of the british monarchy so much that even if they want to go- how dem wan take do am?

Turns out I could not have been wronger about Harry. I am IMPRESSED. Harry moved countries, got cut off, had his security taken away- WENT TO LIVE IN TYLER PERRY'S HOUSE.

God in heaven will bless him.

Anyway this is a good message to women to always have their own and have something doing. See how Meghan has leveraged her contacts, and her past work experience to settle them into their new lives.

See how they are flourishing.

Anyway this is a fantasic reminder that bad things DO not happen when women are in positions of power.

When women have options, they uplift not only themselves but everyone around them, even Harry said it, he would not have been able to get out if Meghan hadn't come into his life.

I wish them both nothing but joy and happiness and a fairytale ending so lush that we can not even imagine.

That being said- What are you choosing to challenge?

For me its the lie that bad things happen when women have money, when in actuality its the opposite.

So I'm dragging a few of my girlfriends into the US stock market with monthly contributions.

because we are moving to where the money reside this 2021.

I mean prince harry is living off the money Princess Diana left him, imagine if he didn't have that?

Only Good things happen when women have money.

Also, how are you celebrating yourself today?

I'm letting a man cook me a surprise dinner, fingers crossed its not noodles and penis as dessert.

But hope you have a great day, and remember you do not need to have done or achieved anything to be celebrated today.

All you have to do is be a woman and boom!

Happy international womens day!



No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...