Tuesday, July 11, 2017

List 25. List the things that make you feel powerful

This is so random because only last week someone said to me, you like to feel like super woman.

LOL - I need to get back into the gym.

I think I feel the most powerful when I win/get what I want.

It's awful but true.

also when I am able to get my body to do what needs to be done sometimes at the gym, or on the Yoga mat.

Finally when I react just exactly how I decided to response irrespective of how I feel like responding.
I feel so good when that happens.

Like I love it so much.

When I'm like girl you already decided you weren't going to flip, and I do not flip.

Perfect and Powerful.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...