Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Urgh

While I am totally thankful that I can afford to live the life I am living currently,

I absolutely hate the fact that I have choices to make and they are stressing me out.

1- To get a new passport OR to pay for 40 yoga classes at 40k. for 3 months which is honestly  A STEAL. ( i.e 1k a class in LEKKI, hello Unicorn?!)
I also need a new passport because

2- To invest some money or pay for my ikoyi club membership.

3- Find people to come to kajuru with my girls and I. Stress. esp as I do not know if I would be out of town for work.


Weirdly number 1 is the most stressful one for me because its such little money but because I run such a tight ship with my money I'm just like urgh. urgh. urgh.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...