Wednesday, February 1, 2017

update

I cut my hair.
Then braided it.

I attempted a new bout of whole 30. But Drinking alcohol keeps hindering my glo up.

I think my other rapper (who also moonlights as my 1 am flex) has lines about me in his new song- It's cute.

I think I should be mellow and reflecting and generally chill, but some how you guys, the universe has presented me with so many opportunities that I'm just like WOW.

I like my new job. (I think- It is a shit load of learning but I love it.)

Plus I have finally got a place where people call me Didi without asking.

I have some news I am bursting from the seams to share- But I'm like too soon?

But I just want you all to know that God is not sleeping, He knows the end of the matter, and believe me when I say the end is so beautiful & glorious & a million times raised to infinity better than what your imagination could have even  attempted to dream off.

At the beginning of the year, I was so confused, so much noise in my ears, so much static in my silent days, and my lord, waaay tooo many tears.

BUT, I went to church and simply asked for clarity.

It was clear no one who I was listening to knew what the best thing for me was, and I was honestly tired of having one conversation 10 million times.

In the word of Drake- I don't want to hear about it ever again.- Truly

So I told God, that in 2017, I was not going it alone.

I would literally inquire from you before I make any step. The way David inquired...

And I needed silence to hear God. Because there was just so much uncertainty.

BUT January came with blessings, It came with clarity and even more than those- January came with a peace that has been eluding me for sometime now.

And the peace was perfect.

And then joy and happiness and everything started falling into place.

I know I'm rambling.

But I need you people to realize that God has the answers to our prayers before we even know that this may be a problem that we have and we need to pray for it.

at the end of every day I think about how lucky I am.

and how people do not have to look too far to see how God works.

God also built me my tribe in 2016. I'm not naming names *side eyes Uber CEO*, but you know yourselves.

But Quick tribe member and Yorubae.

Happy Birthday my darling Deji. I read the christmas message you send me occassionally and I remind myself how lucky I am to have you in my life. Truly.

I wish you so much love and happiness.

January was so full of joy and happiness and sauce.
February I plan to spend so steeped in gratitude for the little things. and the big things and the impossible things he plans to do for me

Can't wait.

I plan to do a weekly series I pulled the list from twitter.

I hope I stick through to the end sha.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...