Monday, February 13, 2017

List 6: List the ways you love to have fun.

LOL. This is so apt because with the way my life is right now.

I'm about to use enjoyment to kill myself ala Run town.

Oh how I love to have fun... Let me count the ways

- Reading a book
-Hanging out with friends
-Going out to eat
-Travelling
-Boxing
-Salsa Dancing
-Making Money
-Buying Gifts
-Buying Clothes
-Just generally buying things
-Sharing my music
-Having the people I share my music with like it
-Spa trips
-Manicure
-Pedicure
- Beach days in the middle of the week
-Beach days on the weekend
-Writing about the things I like
-Writing about the things I do not like
-Shopping (not to be confused with buying things)
-Helping people provide solutions for their problems
-Lagos Weddings
-Destination Weddings
-All Weddings

I used to Love partying. and I used to have so much fun with it.

But now, hmnnn.

This year is really constantly my year of full time enjoyment.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...