Monday, February 20, 2017

7: List all the people who brighten your day

Ah.
Considering the weekend I just had.

My family brightens my day
Sister & Brother ( drive me crazy but brighten it none theless)

My mum - She makes my nights so brights, she is practically my day!

Recently-

 My new coworkers who sit opposite me

My new employer who pays me on time

My new printer who has not stressed me since we joined forces

My Nail guy ( but he has moved to a store in lekki now, I just tire)

Ese on Big Brother Naija

Tboss on Big Brother Naija

Aunty Joy and her babies- I love them so much.

-This is not a person but - Asos deliveries!!!!

My friends including but not limited to ... Actually not listing names, if you brighten my day you already know yourself.


I hosted my usual Valentines dinner thing and I am so filled with joy at how much excitement these things hold for me.

Even though I had little sleep- It was perfect still.


In the usual way of the Universe coming through for me- I got a bottle of my favorite moscato.

Color me pleased.

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...