Thursday, August 28, 2014

Last night

My grandma's eightieth birthday party is in december.

Being planners that we are my mother and I had already shared the asoebi and etc to everyone iin our direct nuclear family.

But last night was hard; we had to unpack my cousin's own clothes from that bag and put it aside.

Death is the saddest thing.

And what is worse is how the world just keeps spinning and everyone goes around like nothing is happening.

The burial is tomorrow- I saw my aunt today she seemed so subdued.

Would not talk and just kept wailing.

It was too sober. And I hated it so much.

But we move on. and take it one day at a time because there is no other way to take it.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...