Thursday, April 10, 2014

First comes the baby

Next comes marriage.

So says Kimye. The Okoye twins ans now Dami and Chris Atoh.

I find it amusing that people will themselves to have children out of wedlock then go ahead and have the kids out of wedlock.

But you know what I know- Children are a gift from God irrespective of the circumstances in which they announce their presence.

Either in wedlock, out of wedlock, with someone who you care about, or with someone else's husband.

The child is as much a blessing as is a responsibility and One ( both father and mother) must take up said responsibility.

That being said, society has told us it is wrong to have children out of wedlock, but it happens.

We need to stop being so judgmental, besides, there is no condemnation for those in Christ.

Nigerians need to stop crying about children out of wedlock abeg.




No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...