Thursday, November 28, 2013

To thine self, be true



Sometimes, it is okay not to be okay.
And it is more than okay to protect your mind.
It is okay to do things your way.
Eat up your doubt, and spit it out.
For what is a man, what has he got? 
If not himself? 


My friends complain that, I always pick the oldest songs at Karaoke to sing so no one would join me. Not true. I LOVE OLD SONGS.

But this is probably one of my best best best songs. I do a shit job at karaoke all the time with it.
but the message is so powerful.


Another one of my favorites- Probably because I'm still struggling to learn the piano piece. But it is probably because of my obsession with love- you guys know I LOVE, LOVE. In any form it comes.


I fell in love with you, heart and soul.

Frank Sinatra- My way.
Ella Fitzgerald- Heart and Soul.

One week to exams guys, Pray for me. Send me good wishes.
And happy thanksgiving. To everyone.
Usually I'd ramble about how all we do is copy traditions but I'm thankful for thanksgiving.
I'm personally not thankful enough- So thanksgiving is my thing.

I am so thankful for the year. I can not even imagine. But look at me. Im here, Alive, in one piece.
My family is fine. No losses. Nothing we couldn't overcome.
So So So much to be thankful for.
Thank you Jesus.
Thankful.

I have been told, that if the only prayer I ever said was thank you, it would be enough.

I am thankful for growth, for all the wonderful people in my life. and even for the more wonderful people who came in this year, I am extra thankful for you guys.

I am thankful for music. I am thankful for everything. Everything. 

Every. Single. Thing.


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...