Saturday, November 16, 2013

One week

It's been a week since I did my nails.

Usually, I change the color weekly.
last week something strange happened.

I chipped it. one. In the most awkard manner.

I had no idea how to even file it.

So I did what I do when I get into awkward situations.

I just walked away. And left it alone

Which means for a week, I have no had my nails done.

My Mother would be appalled.

But old habits must truly die hard because here I am two weeks later- with my nails undone-

Because I do not know how to handle a chipped nail.

This year flew by. So flipping fast.

I can not wait.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...