Monday, September 2, 2013

Story of My Life in 250 words.

September 1st 2013

First 250 words are not enough but if there is any thing I have to mention when talking about my life, I must mention how lucky I am, and I have been all of it.

Basically My Chi is a very good one, I have been fortunate to find myself at the right place at the right time.

And for this I am very thankful. For some reason God looks out for me all the time- making my life the most delicious journey thus far. I currently have an overdose of self confidence and self love- Which I strongly believe, is as a result of the belief I have in myself to do whatever it is I set out to do.

And even when I fail, I get up and do it again.

I currently struggle with bad friends- ie. I have had a recent episode of amassing friends that have failed to have my intrests at heart. And I am yet to recover. Infact- I doubt I would recover fully- although I can not lie God has found a way to give me better friends- and for this I am inherently thankful.

Finally- I went out on friday night and lost my ATM card.

Story of my life thus far.

No comments:

List 39: List the most beautiful things you have ever seen

Off the top of my head,  the view of lake Kivu from Nirvana Hotel in Gisenyi. The view just goes to show God exists and he is super mindfu...