Monday, September 2, 2013

Story of My Life in 250 words.

September 1st 2013

First 250 words are not enough but if there is any thing I have to mention when talking about my life, I must mention how lucky I am, and I have been all of it.

Basically My Chi is a very good one, I have been fortunate to find myself at the right place at the right time.

And for this I am very thankful. For some reason God looks out for me all the time- making my life the most delicious journey thus far. I currently have an overdose of self confidence and self love- Which I strongly believe, is as a result of the belief I have in myself to do whatever it is I set out to do.

And even when I fail, I get up and do it again.

I currently struggle with bad friends- ie. I have had a recent episode of amassing friends that have failed to have my intrests at heart. And I am yet to recover. Infact- I doubt I would recover fully- although I can not lie God has found a way to give me better friends- and for this I am inherently thankful.

Finally- I went out on friday night and lost my ATM card.

Story of my life thus far.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...