Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 7 &8

Obviously,
I did not blog over the weekend because I am a princess in my own right- However....
Day 7:  The thing(s) you're most afraid of:

I used to be afraid of failing- But now I have failed enough to know there is nothing to fear in faliure.
Then I used to fear failed relationships- But then I realised failed relationships are nothing fear- after experiencing it.

Now the one thing I am most afraid of- Is that I would never be close to my sister. 
And I am working on it- because if there is anything I have learnt- It's that every relationship takes work.


Day 8:  A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

Do what you want. 
I know you want to be popular, and whatever it is. 
But live your truth.
Live within your means.- The pressure is only in your head
Stop caring about the opinion of others. 
Embrace sales. 
Be Fair.
Do not be a complaint box. Be grateful and thankful.
Do only what you really want to do.
Realize that everything is green on the other side- appreciate what you have.
Finally- Fuck Bitches and Get money.- Close mouth don't get fed.



No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...