Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 16 and a random blog post.


Day 16:  Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

Something I am dealing with right now.. is going back to school. Its hard because asides the fact that I love lagos but I have to go back- tickets are at an all time high- and I kind of do not have a house to live in- because I have not looked for one.

LOL.

My internship got extended by one week- because my employers are slave drivers I am a hard worker, And my oga said I can come in by each day- Like that is what I am looking for.

How do I plan to address my moving back issues- I plan not to worry.

Infact- I am so chilled, It is almost amusing.

I do not know if I should or should not do my missing days- work has been quite busy- so busy that I do not even have time to blog.... who would have thunk it?

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...