Monday, January 28, 2013

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
Buddha

So I have this compulsory course where we have to do a group work. I hate working with people. When I was am auditor- I hated working with people because you know people always do the most.

Anyways fastforward to today- I have to get a group and pick a topic fast- But i was just not in the mood abeg- so while people were fratanizing I just left because I am some how person.

I do not like people much and being pretentious isnt one of my strong suits.

However I will have to put myself out there and mix and mingle etc etc etc.

Anyway I find that the more I do not do this( mingle/ make friends) the  more I am kept out of the loop of what is happening.

In one of the devotionals I read today had something about Job. It said that basically when Job's friends came and misyarned- He was not pleased with them. He was so upset that when they left- HE PRAYED FOR THEM.

And it was at this point that God started to restore all that he lost.

What am I saying? You should be like me and pray for your evil friends.

But you shouldnt be like me and not mingle. You should mingle. and smile and shake people and etc etc.

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...