Sunday, December 30, 2012

the Question that would keep me up tonight.

Today Mr Lover wanted to go to the beach, I hated his shorts so I asked him to wear another pair

He said the button popped, so while he was taking a shower, I was attempting to sew on the button.

He walked in midway- My head was bent over  concentrating ( because I was struggling to use weave needle to sew a button- STRUGGLE)

I looked up and our eyes met in he mirror.

He smiled and asked me " What am I going to do when you leave?"

I giggled and replied " Nothing"

Looked down and continued my sewing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If this was a wordpress post I would have clicked 'like'

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...