Friday, December 14, 2012

Searching

I do not know what this is called but I want one so badly.

Eva Longria has one in her house in desperate housewives. Its a picture on a canvass- But there are three of them in three different base colors.

I really can not explain it. I need to find the name so I can order one for myself.

Also In "Dream girls" the movie, that scene where beyonce was singing "Listen" to Jamie foxx at home. She had a set on the wall behind her as well.


Who will put me out of my misery?

*UPDATE*

I trawled the interwebs instead of working and found what I was looking for.

It is called pop art by Andy Warhol, done using silk screens and different colors.

Let me show you a few.

Marilyn Collage 


Dom P - My absolute favorite


Imagine this but three of them in different print & color! 
 The most amazing one 


So that is it folks- Google IS  your friend.
You just need to look hard enough

And just to show you how much of a genius he is- peep this quote

What's great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca-Cola, and you can know that the President drinks Coke, Liz Taylor drinks Coke, and just think, you can drink Coke too. A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it." - Andy Warhol


*FURTHER UPDATE*

I found the listen scene on youtube and was able to get a clear shot of what I wanted.

see it


And I want one exactly like that.

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...