Monday, December 10, 2012

Funniest broadcast I have received in ages!

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY:-

01. Feed him
02. Sleep with him
03. Leave him in peace
04. Don't check his phone (Msgs)
05. Don't bother him about his movements/where are you?
06. Honor him

What's so hard about that.... ?


HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY

It's really not difficult To make a woman happy; a man only needs to be:

01. A friend
02. A companion
03. A lover
04. A brother
05. A father
06. A master
07. A chef
08. An electrician
09. A carpenter
10. A plumber
11. A mechanic
12. A decorator
13. A stylist
14. A sexologist
15. A gynaecologist
16. A psychologist
17. A pest exterminator
18. A psychiatrist
19. A healer
20. A good listener
21. An organiser
22. A good father to the kids
23. Very clean
24. Sympathetic
25. Athletic
26. Warm
27. Attentive
28. Gallant
29. Intelligent
30. Funny
31. Creative
32. Tender
33. Strong
34. Understanding
35. Tolerant
36. Prudent
37. Ambitious
38. Capable
39. Courageous
40. Determined
41. True
42. Dependable
43. Passionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

44. Give her compliments regularly
45. Take her shopping
46. Be honest
47. Be very rich
48. Not stress her out
49. Not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

50. Give her lots of attention,
51. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself
52. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

53. Never to forget: 
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes


I found this so amusing because men expect most of this stuff sans electrican and mechanic and pest exterminator.

Anyways weekend was too live. Couldn't go to work today.

Instead dragged my sister to get a mani and pedi with me.

I have really missed her these past weeks. And now its my brother that generally gets on my nerves. - all disrespectful and shit. Grinds my gears to no end.


Anyways the nail saloon was really nice, polite staff and I got to bond with my sister, which we never ever ever get to do.

My Lover is possibly the best boyfriend in the world.

Somehow he manages to outdo himself everytime.

And this is not me complaining. He is so protective of me sometimes- it is endearing.

At the club on friday when I told him I did not drive, he came by to get me.


And I did not even ask him sef. #superboyfriendstance


I have decided to start using the 3 step clinque thingy. It had better work.

Generally I have been here and there.

By the way, my nails look so amazing.

I need to get my ass back into the gym. I haven't been there in a month and a week, and yoga in 2 months sef.

I am becoming a fattie bom bom yo! :(


How was your weekend? Any of you prepping for Dec yet? Hair nails and all that jazz?

Or home travel?
Ps: I learnt that being nice means that it is supposed to be an inconvenience to you. Ie waste your time/ cost you something.

Armed. With that knowledge, it is a lot better for me having that at the back of my mind no?

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...