Sunday, August 5, 2012

The big relationship

So I'm watching sex and the city and I realize how much of a fluke this show is

Every one has that mr big relationship that Carrie had, that on and off relationship

That borders on what mr grey and miss steel have.

( that book is a fluke too)

What I'm basically trying to sayis this

You don't marry " Mr big or Mr grey" in real life.

They treat you like shit until you wake up.

Don't buy into the fairy tale, life and relationships are choices.

They aren't Real life. They are fairy tales and should stayin movies/ books.

Ps: SJP's body is ahmazzzzzzzingggg. I want it.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...