Friday, August 24, 2012

My friend that we taught together at the public school sent me a message yesterday.

Apparently our students have started checking their results and calling their VP.

Who in turn, called him to relay the good news.

While she doesn't have exact percentages- Turns out My students are doing remarkably better than those of last year.

Ecstatic doesn't cover how I feel.

Its ridiculous to feel this much happiness and Joy over something that doesn't affect your life in any way.

But I'm unduly happy.

Makes me consider quitting my Job and teaching full time.

If only I could resist the siren call of the finer things in life. *sigh*

None the less!!!
Congratulations Sabirah & Tobi!

You are both amazing!

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...