Friday, June 29, 2012

The weekend is HEREEEEE!

Nothing really to be excited about.

Work starts by 6am tomorrow. Yes the wretched client wants us to come in before environmental.

This is why I need to marry a rich man like yesterday. So that all these extra rubbish will end.

Hian. Tonight is Lizzy's birthday! She is my Lovers neighbors wife and is having a party. guess who got invited?

But down side is the fact that I have this free ticket to see a free movie at GDC.

Being the miserly soul that I am, I decided to wait till Think like a man came out.

Then realised that I had to wait a 2nd week till it became an old movie to qualify to be watched with a free ticket.

30 of june this free ticket expires.

Here in lies my dilemma, I'm stuck with going to watch my movie, or attending Liz's party.

I have  a love/hate relationship with the Lovers new job. As always he is a super star at work.

Or so he says- Imma have to ask Tori-Tee, they have started bonding.

I also met the cutest Indian at work today. And while I gave him my pin, I imagined me having beautiful mixed race(Indian) daughters that would never have to buy a strand of Indian human hair at exorbitant prices ever.

Alas, this day dream was shattered as he lean in to tell me how much he'd miss me if I didn't come in to work tomorrow. His garlic breath killed me and my beautiful half caste Indian daughter, with her yansh length hair.

Heart broken, I made a mental note to not speak to him again. Alas our Indian bobo had caught jungle fever.
Talking about how he goes out with his friends to Ikeja every Sunday and I- Me Oreoluwa- A whole me, not even half of me should follow him to Ikeja to go clubbing with his Indian friends.

I just laughed. He had to me messing with me. After much deliberation and several mistaken incidents of him grabbing my waist, because I, according to him  almost fell of the ladder twice.


I love male attention, just not from garlicy smelly Indians. Oh and Yoruba boys as well


The other day I was telling the Lover, if i could rid the world of one thing, it would be Yoruba boys.

He thought I was messing around but I'm serious, I detest Yoruba boys with their smelly local swag and what have you.

Anyway the Lover's birthday is next week. I just told my boss, I would be sick next week. Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I will be sick of cake and birthday s...oup.

The older he gets the practical the gifts get- this year I'm getting him something we both can and will use. I can not wait to see his face when he sees it!

Anyway- What are your weekends saying? good loving in the morning rain?

I was going to take my friend to Pattaya for lunch for her birthday- But she isn't speaking to me hence I'm taking the Lover on Sunday. But after work.

I haven't been to a wedding in weeks- I think I may be falling ill.

My favourite Uncle turned 50 this month, and is having a super special 50th birthday parry! I'm so excited, I don't know if to wear oleku ( which is slowly becoming my favorite attire) Legs on Legs on Legsss!

I am so excited for the weekend! Almost as though someone is going to come and visit and drop a million Naira in my laps.

P.s - I think the pre-depression Ore is slowly returning. The Lover thinks its because he said I don't have to buy him anything for his birthday. Apparently I am his everything. *bats lashes*

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...