Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Again my Uterus is here.
It hurts. I can not understand this pain.
Explain to me why it feels like- I'm always on my damn period.

I mean I'm thankful I'm even getting it- But can it come without the pain- Pretty please?

who do I speak to about this?

And why does it feel like football is always around- Seasons just ends- Euro's are here!
I can manage this Euro's sha- I'm rooting for Germany, and I'm shocked at the shameful crash out of Netherlands.

I'm senioring my 1st job next week. I'm nervous and I keep biting my nails. I'm just lucky that we are not testing controls.

Like I'm GLAD!!!

It's also awkward that I would have people under me- Who are older than me and more experienced and what have you. But luckily for me, I'm calm and I have good relationship with both them and the client.

I am so ready to run off to school. This work have tire me.
But I am thankful I have a job.

The Lover got a new job and it eats at him. I find it amusing. He is also mad at me because I refused to let him read my essays.

This post is everywhere. And I have so much to say- I just haven't settled in YET.

How has everyone been?


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...