Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday morning blues

Raining sarturday mornings are for two things.

waking up next to the lover, and eating large amounts of haribos and going back to bed.

Among other things. It however is never for, and can never be for going to work.

Saturdays are not for work. Whatever can not be done within monday to friday should not be squeezed into saturday.

I mean weddings are the reason God in his infinte wisdom created saturdays.

However this saturday, I woke up next to the Lover. Had delicious breakfast drove around town. 
went home took a shower and came in to work.

Talk about Work - Life balance Integration.

That is a myth these empolyers sell to unsuspecting desperate people. The concept doesn't exist.

But no one believes me, until they get employed and see- That I do not lie.

So tell me- what is your saturday saying- are you at work selling your soul to the devil?

or are your actually living your dream life and giving your employers the middle finger?

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...