Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Currently




Crying at my office desk in joy about how perfect this woman's life is because of her precious/ positive attitude



If you have the time, watch this and see how amazing resilience is.


Giving 

out cuban cigars and my co-workers can not believe I bought them.

I think my new co-workers think I do not like them much.



Reading

This is a rather interesting book

Listening 

non stop to this.

I mean non stop


Súbeme la radio que esta es mi canción 
Siente el bajo que va subiendo 
Tráeme el alcohol que quita el dolor 
Hoy vamos a juntar la luna y el sol

And wondering if the rumors of Enrique being gay are still true because. *Insert cackle*





Googling

-Words that rhyme with Rain-drop for my instagram #WhileIWasAwayWednesday photos I'm about to bless my followers with.

- Translation of despacito in english  and sending out , hey what you doing after work texts.

Wondering

If Justin beiber is old enough to be singing these lyrics, 
Because I know a few things he is old enough for.

why the hell haven't I started applying for jobs outside Nigeria?
preferably in spaces that have Spanish speaking men?

If I am as bad a person as everyone says I am ( probably yes but still wondering)

If everyone is also right about how I am not working in the right space. My friend T said He feel's

Sending

-out emails of one of my favorite books it's called " The lovers Dictionary" by David Levithan. 

Love and light and positive vibes to all my readers.

Feeling

myself like I lost my keys, no really, my body is making me really happy. 
Not like it hasn't made me happy but I'm talking peak levels.
It's healing nicely and even my little jiggle belly is making me excited.

Realizing

All my vacation photos are naked. and thus can not go on the gram. :(
LOL. JK. Instagram gon get all these shots.









No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...