Monday, May 8, 2017

Prostitute

If we are in an altercation and you call me a prostitute I'm just gonna not be mad at you because you are blind and you have something else on your mind.

Why?

Because if I was a prostitute my life would be so far removed from you. I will use my ashawo money to insulate myself from mad people who go around calling people prostitutes.


So yeah once you call me a prostititue I know you do not know me, and you do not rate me as well because if you rated me you would know I won't be ashawo-ing in my little Hyundai.

Matharoo sisters will be learning from me.

True story.

So If you watched the insta story and you are wondering why I'm so chill.

It's that I'm day dreaming of what I will use my ashawo money to do.

:)

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...