Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Get to know me tag

I actually enjoy doing these things.

Ps: Re last post I spoke to my creative and we agreed I might be in a phase that is making my energy weird and he hopes I get out soon.
(me too)


1. Are you named after anyone?
No. But my mum wanted a boy and got a girl so I got named "Oreoluwa" which means Gift of God?, But please don't call me gift ever. Thanks

2. When was the last time you cried?
Hmnnn. I try to schedule in crying time weekly but I do not think I have cried in a while.
I enjoy a really good cry so.

3.Do you have kids?
No.
Funny story
I was a prayer meeting and got into a coughing fit that left phlegm in my throat, so I ran to the bathroom to spit it out and then a lady there looked at me so kindly and said- Pele, morning sickness abi?
Me: God I hope not. Just a cough and cold please.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Welllllll. I'm a good person deep down inside so if the other person walks around with a shovel, we would be really good friends.


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
LOL.
You think?
I'm pretty fluent in sarcasm and I'm witty too.

6. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Nails. grooming basically.
Nothing more uncivilized than dirty nails and arm pit hair ( Yes men that includes you).
Lets invest in mani's and pedi's please.

LOL, I ran into someone and when I met him up sometime later, he said
" I just want you to know that I appreciate the fact that your nails and toes are always so perfectly done"
ME:


via GIPHY
7. What is your eye color?
Brown/ Black

8. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy abeg. Real life is scary enough, give me all the faux happiness Hollywood is selling.

9. Do you have any special talents?

Honestly. I have lots but I think at the top would be that people like me/ I have the ability to draw people to me/ infiltrate their lives.
Also I'm sweet as fuck.

10. Do you have any pets?

LOL. I'm still trying to like people, you now want to add animals.
Issa no please. No pets not now, not ever.

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Honestly?
An american citizen. These visa applications are stressful AF.
And maybe maybe maybe an OAP? I really want a radio show but I sound like shakira swallowed a frog. and I laugh like cruella de-ville and ursla wrapped in one.

12. Who was your first best friend?
I'm just gonna say Jesus.

13. How tall are you?

6ft tall.
But I've had shorter men tell me, everyone is the same height lying down.
Ps: It's not true.

14. How many countries have you visited?

Ayeeee: US. UK. Spain. Italy. France. Greece. South Africa. Ghana. Togo. The Gambia. Benin Republic. Lebanon. UAE. Ethiopia. Turkey.

Pss: I'm adding a new country to this list in T-X days. I am DYING OF EXCITEMENT.
Psss: You want to find my instagram for this for real.

15. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Fave: Tie between Further maths and accounting. Further maths was challenging. Accounting was super easy.

Worst: Yoruba. because Lazy.

16. What is your favorite perfume?

I would say Chance Chanel.
But I currently really like Armani Si. So much I am using a dupe.

17.What would you name your children?

Moscato. Rossato. Rissato. and all the other variations.
LOL. I haven't given this any thought at all because I do not know that children are in the works for me tbh ( I only make plans for things that are on the horizon)
But if I decide to have children I would have the father of the children name them, I am really indecisive.


18. What sports do you play/have you played?

I currently box as training.
Another funny story.
At training this weekend, I met the Ex president of the Nigerian Sports Association, we got talking and he seemed so mad I had no plans to go pro.
He then went ahead to tell me how with my body frame there are other sports I would excel at. I'm like cool cool.
He went ahead to berate my coach for training me if I have no plans to go pro.
Ps: I am the LAZIEST. lazy. person my coach probably trains. so.


19. What phone do you currently use?
The Iphone 6.
But I want the Iphone 7 plus because the camera on that phone ISSA MADNESS.

Funfact: I've never bought myself an apple product ever but I own, an iPod, an iPhone and an iPad.
what? People like giving me things.

20. Tell us one of your bad habits!

All my habits are good.
LOL.

Maybe I pick my nose?
but currently my nails are so short I need a shovel to pick my nose so.

I also need to be more forgiving?

I also do not make beds. or cook. (Except it's jollof rice for Diplo).

I really enjoy doing these things.
Ps: I have lashes installed for the first time and OMG, can someone say uncomfortable?




No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...