Monday, November 7, 2016

Update

Two posts in one day,

you guys are lucky.

Just popping in over  here to state categorically that I love my hair cut.

My New driver starts Tomorrow (Can someone say Big girl?)

I actually just printed out guarantor forms.

Some times I can not believe that This is my life RN.

Like, It is surreal.

But I am thankful.

I also think I am relieved.

But I am mostly thankful.

This year I'm learning that No is an answer that God gives as well.


And the answer comes with a bout of peace you can't buy in the market.

Totally Random but worthy of note: Can wedding decorators KILL this mood light trend?

All the photos from Saturday are horribly pink.

Reminds me of Life hotel opposite garage in Warri.

urgh

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...