Monday, November 14, 2016

I'm contemplating the Whole 30 because,

I want luminous skin that looks like it has been airbrushed by your fave Instagram photo retoucher,

I want body fluids that taste like ambrosia

And I want a sex drive that goes from zero to 100 in 3.5seconds rivalling your MCM's dream Ferrari.


I also need the get rid of these menstural cramps that ( while I'm grateful for not being pregnant), I ca t understand why they hurt so much.

I am also at a place in my life where I'm leaning into changes so why not?

I am so excited about starting the Whole 30. And trying to prepare my mind for it because - In December from the 15th, my calendar is full and I'm just trying to be ready for all the champagne that I will be drinking.

My friend Debo is getting married ! Semi surreal.
My Friend Tola is also getting married.

So as you can see- there is no way I can risk not being able to drink alcohol and these events!

None the less it is particularly difficult for me because I'm currently in my favorite hotel in what might just become one of my best cities in Nigeria( only because of how convienet life here is)

Ps: how do I go about drinking more water?

I'm doing less than 750cl/ day and my pee tells me Das not gud.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...