Saturday, April 2, 2016

Update

I have been saying I would write everyday.

Everyday I do not write,

But today I want to invite you guys to celebrate with me that Nigeria has not killed me.

Irrespective of how much it tries.

Case in point Gtbank.

I just want to close my account & go.

Please let me go- AH!

2nd FRSC. just so you guys know, it is cheaper for me to pay bribe, all year round, THAN to try to get a drivers licence.

But I am making a concerted effort to try to do the right thing.

To stop telling lies. and stop paying bribe.

I am really excited & happy. my ab lines are popping; my nails are growing back and I broke one and cut it all off and life is good.

There are still so many things I want to talk about, but is the time now?

I have no idea.

Waiting on God to come through for me with bated breath.

Meanwhile as a side bar- My older sister is getting Married! RAHHHHH!

It is so random how I am waaaaay more excited for her than me, Like *dancing* so excited.

now obviously because Nigerians like to help you to count and save your money- someone suggested that- WE GET MARRIED ON THE SAME DAY.

Look. just go back to the hole you crawled out from okay?

we are tayad.

Ah. Nothing generates unsolicited commentary MORE than getting married in Nigeria.

till now, I can not get over it.

2nd and 3rd. I need a new job.

And even though common sense and all the unsolicited commentary in my life is telling me to wait till I find another one to leave. July 31 would be my last day at work- where I currently work.

I know.

But that is what I am going to do abeg.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...