Monday, March 10, 2014

Holidays, English breakfasts and Crossing thresholds.

MIAMI was everything I expected it to be and more.

I had to restrain myself from putting up all the photos on the internet.

But I did put up some.

It was such an amazing time, would definitely be going back.

Also- NEVER EVER EVER FLY DELTA.
Ever.

Even if your life depended on it.
especially if your life depends on it.
They would screw you over in massive proportions.
I know this first hand.


I have found that I hate english breakfasts.

Although I love everything individually, I hate everything in a plate.

I am stranger than I envisioned.

You know who have arrived when your aunties talk about sex in front of you like its nothing.

Aunty A- Ah I'm looking for a boyfriend for Omo, but you say she don born again, so e go hard small.

Aunty B- How?

Aunty A- Ah, she no go allow anybody browse. and you know say all these boys of now adays na only browse dem wan do.

Aunty B- Abeg abeg, all these born again people, na dem dey log in pass. dem go just dey log into thier websites anyhow.

Me- Dying of shame/ cringing

And they just went on, so blase like its sex, Ore has sex, ore can listen, contribute and have sex conversations like- its Nothing.

I am back in London. Its Cold and miserable and I have been sleeping like I got bit by a tse tse fly.

Its the miami fever.

But I wont be here for long- I plan to go on a little trip for a while.

asides that- I have been fine. a bit drowsy. thinking of how to get my songs on my ipod to my computer.

If anyone can help me- please get at me.

Thank you.



No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...