Sunday, July 28, 2013

little foxes.


Friday was my brothers graduation.

Thing is - we already knew the school had brain touch, but it is a good school.

However that day, they locked the gate and had everyone either walk quite a distance OR take a paid shuttle bus which was not even frequent.

We opted to walk in the sun. and My mother complained bitterly all the way.

To be fair, it is a good school but its these little things that take away from how good it is.

Things like this are the little foxes that spoil the vineyard full of tender grapes.

And it had me thinking- what are the little little things I do that take away from the general good that I do.

They are quite a few.

And I realise that irrespective of how big your good deed is- the little foxes are equally destructive.

Do not allow anything take away from your good deeds/ name/acts.

Be wary of the little foxes that spoil the yard.

Meanwhile i have concluded that I am going to learn how to sew. I am so fucking tired of people, actually tailors giving me grief- I mean it can not be that hard right?

Well I will find somewhere to go and learn the basics and then come back. and perfect it abeg.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...