Friday, July 19, 2013

Fridays are the best days.

Soooooooooooo as you guys know. I'm home for my internship as let us just say it has been an extra 2 weeks.

But today is Friday! yay!

contrary to popular belief, Lagos has not changed. The weather is nice- Its not hot and its not as wet as the rumors insinuated.

Its almost as cool as Dundee. LOL JK.

So what has been up with me?

I got another A. *squeal* that means I have 3 A's and one B right now.

I am ECSTATIC!

I do not think I have gone after something so viciously ever before. Maybe my Ican.

Anyhoos. I have been so chilled dealing with work and lagos traffic ( which might have morphed into a beast)

ANNNNDDDDDDD I got a new car. Since my mother gave out my old one. *squeal* I am not complaining AT ALL!

She is the best mother in the world you guys!

Work is Work. I actually I like it. Its nothing like school work. but I have an idea of what I am going to base my internship on.

Offcourse since I sneaked into town. Everyone is a bit upset- They will be fine. Trust me.

I spent my lunch hour buying alcohol for tonight. My friends are coming into town from Abuja so I am super excited!

LOL!

I find that in Lagos- I have become a better person. It was not evident enough in dundee because I mean it was  tabular raza. But here- I am thankful for the grace of God on my life.

And more importantly, for friends that stick closer than siblings.

Really and truly, Blood shed on the battle field is thicker than water of the womb.

Your friends are the family you choose. So Yes to new friends. Old friends and most importantly

Good friends.

#np Jaiye Jaiye.




No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...