Monday, May 13, 2013

Draft

I saw this quote and it is so amazingly refreshing that I will need to blog about it/ build a post around it. But for now- Here is the quote- the post will come up sooner or later. Hopefully later than sooner. :)


Guys take so much longer to work stuff out – everything hits them harder,’ she said simply. ‘Women have so many shitty, annoying things to deal with every day. Smudging your manicure, beautiful shoes that hurt like a bitch, not fitting into your jeans – it’s constant disappointments. The worst thing that happens to a guy is his sports team loses. It makes sense that they lose their shit completely when things don’t go their way. They’re not used to it like we are.”

It was culled from one of the Lindsey Kelk I heart books- I LOVE chick lit AND Paulo Cohelo.

Anyways cookies for whoever can guess which one it came from!

That being said, hope you guys are donating o!

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...