Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sad

Today on my way to work, I decided to listen to the radio. The instant I turned it on, Gavin degraw's Over you came on on 96.9 cool fm.

That is officially my best radio station.
Have any of you been so perpetually unhappy about your situation and you are totally helpless towards it?

Like nothing you do can change it- and everyone else just says deal with it?
This is what my life has become.

I am unhappy my every waking hour. from the minute I wake up, till I leave my house a sort of sadness settles over me.

But once im out of the house- I'm happy.

I dont even understand this. ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM NOT MARRIEEEDDD.

apparently this happens to married couples who hate each others guts.

So anyway I find myself spending long hours outside my house, with people I really do not like,

because I don't want to go home- To be with me, who I totally adore, because I am unhappy at home.

I don't know if this makes any sense.

So the only solution left before I lose my sanity is to move out of my house.

While this breaks my heart and is infinitely more expensive- My peace of mind and happiness comes 1st.

So I am house hunting.

and its terrifying. but at the same time exhilarating.

But I'm still sad.

and no I am not PMS-ing.


No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...