Friday, May 25, 2012

31Day reset

Yay to happiness.

While I have been going around wielding my unhappy badge for whoever stops long enough to ask how I am.

I have also been blog surfing. I ran into Sabirah's blog and she is doing the 31 day reset.

Which seems so apt for what I want and need. a literal turn around.

and yay one I can drag all my non-existent readers on.

LOL I kid- My stats look favourable I just figured out how to check the page hits(  if you are technologically inept like me it means the traffic i.e.  number of people that have visited my blog )

And I can go back to writing my journal, which I did freverently for most of my teenage years( as is evidenced in my 15 year old me posts)

So day one asks that we
A- get a Journal.

I have the most delish Journal the lover gave me with when I kept telling him how much of a writer I was meant to be. I will use that.

B- Get a Mantra.

Whatsoever is True, Pure, Lovely and off Good report. will I speak and do.
Why that Mantra? This is a line of  the Queens college school prayer AND it is an excerpt from Phillipians in the bible. ( which I dont read as much). And I have always wanted to be described as " off good report".


C- Get a theme song.

My theme song is stereo hearts. I didn't have to commit much thinking to this choice.

This and Hey soul sister are my total feel good songs. When I had a dock I listened to it every day.

However my Sub theme song for this reset is - We speak to nations.- The Israel Breed.

So Thats about it.

I'm pretty excited!

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...