Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blessed

Last night, on my way back from Demilade's house- I saw two boys going through the trash, gathering cartons to sleep on- as make shift mattresses for the night- and the wind was howling like it wanted to rain.

and in that moment I felt, ungrateful, wicked, and stupid. I have a roof over my head, and I allowed myself get depressed because my sister repeatedly takes, uses and more often than not misplaces my property.

While this is a good reason to get depressed, It shouldn't have gotten me THAT depressed. But it did. and it took seeing those boys to snap out of my depression.

My Lover is probably one of the most amazing people I know. all through this my episode, he had done nothing but stroke my hair and let me cry. not for once saying- suck it up, thats what people do etc.

He has also spoiled me silly with random little presents.

I have also mastered ( or currently in the process of mastering) the art of peppering him with gifts as well.

We are slowly becoming that couple people want to be- But don't want to know how far we have come.

relationships are hard work yo. a bit to hard. But worth it.

I have finally decided to start up my business.

and I am excited about it.

There is so much i want to talk about but I'd hate for this to be a long ass post.- Like the wedding i attended on Saturday.

While i have taken to berating the lover for gathering up grooms-men mileage. I haven't been entirely innocent myself. I have fallen in love with weddings. and especially spraying money. Lord knows i can not wait to start making enough money to spray my friends in 100 USD notes- Olu maintain style.

Till then 100N mint will do.

Turns out this year is going to be my year of vacations after all.

and most of them are all expense paid.

I am blessed. and ungrateful. BUT still blessed.*






*-I should put that on a t-shirt

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...