Friday, May 4, 2012

Luxury

I found 4 of my journals from when i was 15 till when i stopped probably 3rd year of Uni.
hence new blog.

I will be attempting to transcribe what is my chicken scratch of my writing in odd colours of gel pens and throw in a picture once in a while.

and share what twenty something year old me thinks and would have done differently.

I've had such a laugh. The 15 year old me was so silly and smitten with boys- who would have thunk it?

LOL.

Avid readers, yes this is me just randomly showing up and blogging like I never left.
forgive me?
I would try not to leave any more. I've just been so unhappy of late. and dissatisfied. 

#np Sunday Morning

1 comment:

Bella said...

You, not just unhappy but so unhappy?

It only goes to show you're human. Your sund will soon appear from behind the clouds.

Awaiting your vivacity. I have no doubt it will show up soon.

E-hugs

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...