Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Not over you

The song I heard on the radio this am.
Has been haunting me all morning.
I decided to download it.
Office internet refused.
MTN agreed but at the slowest possible pace.
I patiently waited- like 50 cent.
and fin- fucking-ally

Its here!

*runs around in circles naked*

..Dreams that's where have to go, to see your beautiful face.
If you ask me how I'm doing, I would say I'm doing just fine.
I would lie and say I'm doing just fine..
and finally I'm forced to face the truth- I'm not over you.
Took this heart and put it through hell, and still you are magnificent.



Incase you haven't noticed- I"m obsessed with heart break songs.

Incase my heart ever gets broken- best believe I have an arsenal of Heart break songs to see
me through that period.

I LOVE them. and this one just became my bestest.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...