Thursday, January 5, 2012

URGH

*throws laptop against the wall*

i cant believe the average class score of GMAT for cambridge is 690.

not only that but i have tto write an essay about my future career path.

Please do i look like a sooth sayer?

How many people are able to say this is what i know i want to do with my life at 22?

scratch that. apparently many people know.

although this is inherently lazy, i am contemplating having one of those PFL people aid my application.

yes i know its lazy, but i fear if i go through this with no one holding my hand, i will quit and slip into a bridezilla, except its not a wedding but a masters.

urgh urgh urgh!!!!!!


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...