Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Same old, different new.

so back to work after the strike, and we have to put in 30 extra hours during the week. bleh.

But i dont mind, im off to the Buj for work.
this would be my year of little or no complaining.

only appreciation and thanksgiving.

actually that would be my new years resolution, to be more positive and to be thankful.

On Monday while I was at the Lovers place, we were boiling yam and i was having problems

opening the new pack of St Louis Sugar( You know the blue rectangular one- yes that one)

and he helped me open it and I said to him-

Do you know there was a time we bought sugar out of the carton, like 5 for N10.

and he looked at me.

And I knew then that he understood.

That there are many things money would not do to me.

However i am worried about my children, with my new hours at work and all that
I have no idea how i will cope, but im sure God has it all figured out.

I need to find a way to move my work out video onto my Ipad so I can do it at the gym.

I've also realised how much resentment I hold towards packing. it probably stems from my indecision which gives my to my inability to pack light.

Writing essays- trying to sell your self in the most attractive light possible, is a process everyone should attempt to go through. or go through. There is so much I have learnt from my self during this process.

one of which I think is this - I am fluid in my person.

to person A I am fire, person B - Wind. Person C- Earth.

what I'm still working through if this is a great or good thing. ( nothing about me is bad- New years resolution remember?)

Hows the move back from the National strike? Amazing, did we utilize the time?

Or did we Occupy the Lover? like I did?


No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...