Thursday, January 12, 2012

holidays

So after spending 48 hours with the Lover, ive come to the conclusion that every married couple has to be gainfully employed.

like both the wife AND husband must be working.

like how does one stay home all day doing nothing. tufia!

i ran away after 2 days, abeg before i run mad.

i also wish i had a like a vocational hobby-esque type side hustle as opposed to my 9-5 eg sewing?

or bead making.

this would have been the purrfect time,

although i am writing my essays.

for school. once i finish, i will apply without the Gmat scores and see how far.

because some people didnt write Gmat o. infact many people didnt write it.

from what ive been hearing sha, but mi o mo.

is it me or is deal dey doing the most during this strike period?

like just hitting us with food deals left right and center?

and yes i have refused to air my views on this whole Nigeria issue.

sometimes its better to just watch.

so over the holiday the beach party my friend invited me too, someone took a couple pictures of me in my swim suit.

now when it comes to my body, i think i'll just be honest and say its because everyone expects me to be skinny thats why im actually trying to lose weight.

because to be fair, i really like how i look/and have filled out.

except my belly- urgh it wont be flat- only God knows why.

anyways so i saw the pictures.

and i am reminded why i dont want to lose weight again.

lol i stay contradicting myself on this issue.

pictures looked so good, im contemplating looking for someone to do tasteful nudes of me.

to give the lover on Vals say.

AND YES BITCHES, I AM ALREADY TALKING ABOUT VALS DAY!!!

Because it is a month and 2 days away!

and i am freaking excited about it!

although chances are that i would be out of town for work!

still i am excited!

arent yall excited about vals or is it just lil old me?

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...