Friday, January 6, 2012

the New year but the same old idiots.

so you know how you meet a guy...

and you like the guy...

then the guy does something so fucking irritating and you just stop speaking to him...

then he comes back to you and you try to rationalize what it is you have and he gives you the most ridiculous excuses ever.


To be fair, some women are weak. weaker when it comes to men and they cant see the light.

some men see this and prey.

while some just take the damn piss.

Like this retard in this conversation.




Retard: Hey
Female: Hi
Retard: Been a while. What u been up to?
Female: Yeah it has, nothing much just wrk
Retard: Have spotted you about twice strolling. You always look sad. Everything ok?
Female: Things r getting better, I will be fine
Retard: What was the matter?
Female: Wrk n other things
Retard: What happened?
Female: Can I ask u question? And if I can, would u be totally honest?
Retard: Go ahead
Female: I will never ask this again, Retard are you married? Pls I really need to know
Retard: I told u my situation but no, am not married. Why do u ask?
Female: Its not something I can explain over bbm
Retard: Am in a car. With others. Try to explain the best u can.
Female: Ok will try
Female: A couple weeks after we had s**, I happened to be driving on some rd ** cos I had to pick a colleague up, she was running late so I decided to drive down into d street to make a u-turn, to my surprise I see ur car(red tucson) coming out of one of d last houses, so I was ooo so this is where u live and then I see a woman coming out of house it seemed lyk she was giving d gateman instructions, after which she got into the car n drove but before she didn't I couldn't help but notice the diamond ring she had on her left hand. After that a couple days later I saw U n her at the tow plaza in the car, and pretty much after I have seen her a couple times driving d car or being driven
Female: From dat moment it just seemed lyk everything u told me, seemed lyk you were hiding something I started thinking over everything since I met u, I have never been to ur house, never been wit u in public it was always a meet up in ur car or my house, u make plans n u cancel them or just disappear

THEN HE SAYS:
Retard: Would u lyk to come to my house this weekend?


Female: In the begining I tried not to rationalize everything n I took u for your word cos I cared abt U, but after evrything I needed to step back n kind of revaluate, I didn't deserve to be hidden lyk some secret
Female: I honestly can't say I can come without an explanation for exactly is going on

THEN IMAGINE THE BULL SHIT STORY HE CAME UP WITH






Retard: Ur not a secret
Retard: I went out with her and she stays over @ mine . She wears the ring for sentimental reasons ( and to inform me she wants more )
Female: So did u give her the ring?
Retard: But I have always wanted u but u disappearedm
Retard: Yes but not as an engagement ring.
Retard: I adore u but u have shut me out. Called several times but ur number never rang. Did u lose ur phone?
Female: Given the situation, and the time it happened what did u expect would happen, I was hurting real bad
Female: But I didn't lose my phone
Retard: Did u delete me from BB?
Female: Yes I did
Retard: We need to talk
Female: I agree

LIKE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY.

HE DATED HER, SHE STAYS OVER AT HIS PLACE, DRIVES HIS CAR. HE GAVE HER A RING-( but not as an engagement ring) LOL

AND SHE WEARS IT TO HINT AT HIM THAT SHE WANTS MORE


I keep saying you don't have to die to experience Hell fire.

The devil lives among us.

and im pretty sure this said retard over here is one of his agents.

End of Rant.

2ND RANT.
I have a wedding with the lover. i manage to find the most perfect black dress ever ( in size 8)

- yes thats me saying i now fit into a size 8. *pause* WATER CRACKERS FOR EVERYBODY.

Its a healthy snack.

so as i was saying, thats how i ran into the toilet to fit it and then, the zip popped.

my friend said it was because my yansh was too big. bleh.

so i tried on the size 10 AND The zip popped AGAIN!

turns out the zips on both dresses had issues.

and im black to square one on what to wear for the wedding.

The end of rant.

ps: am i the only one with family members who stay over so long and start to irritate everyone else? likw how can you be vexing that somebody is eating soup that you
1. did not cook
2. buy ingredients for
3. give anybody money to cook.

like what the actual fuck are some family members on about?

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...