Tuesday, May 31, 2011

so

i love my job. i really do.
however the travelling kills me.
and apparently the lover too.

im outta town for 6 weeks.
6 fucking weeks.

i dont even know where to start from, the fact that trip was on short notice

or the fact that once again im reminded of the neccesity of the damn toilet bag.

im still not getting one sha. zip loc bags for president.

so all my movements have been halted.

except maybe the party in Ibadan .

but what sucks the most. is that i'd be away on the lovers birthday.

we always spend that day together *insert sobbibg*

by now you must have concluded that we have made up so yeah. im sad to be leaving him so soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw cute...

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...