Tuesday, March 30, 2010

last night

Just so u know. This is in no way sexual.

So I checked my bbm theN I checked my updates. Then I saw "welcome Meffers" that code name for Ifeanyi. By her sister Chennie.

I didn't want to get too excited so I just u know calmly asked Chennie." Is IFy on bb?" And she said YES. But then people lie so I said "gimme her pin" and she did.

So I selected copied, pasted and what not but the darn thing kept saying its an email. By then only one word was on my mind *suspect*

I got back to chennie and said ask Meffers to add me.

( All this while I felt like the commentators on the game that messi scored the hat trick)

For those of you who don't know, the commentary went sthg like this.

Commentator1: and Messi gets the ball ahh Messi is running with the ball ahhh MEssSSsSI OMG

Commentator2: Messi AGAIN and again and again ooooohhhh MESSI.

Yes they were having orgasms on messi soccer playing skills. Gash.

That's how I felt except I just hadn't climaxed yet.

When I got the message saying Meffers wants 2 add u as a contact. I hit clinax

*insert ringtone here*

Why was I so excited?? 1st free gossip.

2. Free un-limited gossip.
( No I am not a gossip, I just like to be informed)

3. Free un-limited intresting Gossip.

Yes I like sweet gist.

4. I could check on mrs MIA at will and not wait for her silly ass to reply an email I had sent 3 weeks ago by 2am.

5. A fan of Ricky's I could gossip with at will. ( No 1 is a fan of ricky's)

Yes so all that made me pull a messi on my self.

But seriously tho what is up with Messi???


IMO

Lady gaga totally got back at honey B with that telephone video. For the Video phone one. Gashhhhh. Honey B looked anything but honey. :D and yes I'm not a fan of b. Sue me. :p

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...