Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Malade

I am sick. I think I have malaria. But I'm positive I have a cold. I have been blowing so hard. (My nose) and I have been sneezing so much I feel like some 1 is wanking with my name. So I came to the hospital. Because I was running MAD sitting home with a headache. Wielding my Gold hygiea card, my lover dropped me off at the hospital. He had a biz meeting to dash off to. Great.
Well not so great. U see the hospital is renovating PLUS I feel, today is an ante-natal class. Everyone here is preggers. No not preggers like 3 months. Pregnant like heavily my water is about 2 break preggers. Even the man here. Ok that's just a huge pot belly but he does look a lot like the 3 women beside him... Bellywise offcourse. The only person asides me here that isn't sporting a belly is the lady behind me. She has a kid. And her kid might as well be pg. The boy has been crying non-stop since I got here. Coupled with my headache aka little chinese people having an orgy in my head.. I have become grouchy. Maybe my newly aquired grouchiness is due to the facT that these hospital people decided to not let us watch AFmag. Instead we are watching Mnet action. Don't gerrit twisted, I hate Afmag but if I have 2 watch tv at d hospital Afmag is there preferred choice. Which brings me to the issue. My AFmag yoruba isn't working. This is bad real bad mJ. The man just called me Mrs Olaolu. I had to look really hard at my card to check if I am a Mrs and I'm not aware.
Moving on, I hate the clinical smell of hospitals. They somehow have a way of sticking to your clothes. And I am also scared of injections ... I think. Well I've had about 3 operations, uncountable injections and I've had my blood taken time without number. So why am I still scared? I have no idea. I should be familiar with the pain by now. However let it be known that every single time I had 2 take an injection. I screamed, kick and cry. Today I hope I don't have 2 take an injection. My lover isn't here and there is no 1 2 pacify me when I scream kick and cry.. That is if I do take d injection offcourse.
The doctor still isn't here, I can't remember the last time I was sick enough to miss work.
My mum thinks its all the stress of weekend school, work then Weekday school. She has forbade me to attend weekday lectures. *sigh*
I feel drowsy I need to be looked after.. Mummy should take 2 days off work and come look after me.
Anyways the doctor said its malaria prescribed the drugs bUT still insisted I took the malaria test. Which means they have 2 take my blood which means needles.
Clearly I would never be able to do drugs. That involve needles offcourse.
Bottom line I hate being sick, all these little things that threathen my regular routine. Like a cold that limits me 2 d fan instead of a sleeping with ac. Or just the fact that I can't go 2 school. *shudders*
Its so sad. On the upside I've had quite some visitors.
To all of you who called, texted, bbm'd and actually came. (Like to see me not came asin past-tense of Cum) I'm Really thankful u made these few days worth it.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...