Tuesday, March 23, 2010

random

Odds are that this post won't make sense.

Maybe it will.
I feel like I am at a cross roads

U know, the kind where every thing is new and you and only you can decide?

Well if u don't. Know now. Its scary. And I sont scare easily.
Its also nice. Has this warm feeling to all of it.

I don't want to grow further. I want to remain where I am.

Because every argument brings me and you apart.
Offcourse u must have guessed it. Man.

Well One Man. I've hung my boots

But for some reason, No one, including the particular Man can see this.
And that is Sad.

And that is what this post is about. I'm worried my best may not be good enough.

Strange..
But true. You have my knickers in a twist babe. You and only you.

Love.
C

1 comment:

Afrobooboo said...

I SEE..... I'm angry jo...u sed no one sees...

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...