Sunday, March 21, 2010

IN my opinion

I'm hard to love and harder to stop loving.

I am not cut out for serious human relationships

I really like you but I don't know how this is going to work.

Boys like me.

I like boys.

I write when I'm upset, happy or overtly emotional.

I cry way to easily, over the most trivial things.

But for some reason when we have these arguments I don't.

I don't even second guess me and you.

And I should, but I can't. And I won't and I don't.

I am ready to argue and argue and argue and argue and argue till I get this right.

I never knew it would be this hard.

And in my honest opinion I think u may have my mumu button,

Howelse do I explain last night? Jazz??

I may just be ridiculously sprung.

And I like it. Without the fights.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

which one be 'mumu button' again o. lol. Great expressions sha.

- LDP

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...